Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm all about bulleted lists these days...

.... so instead of a real update, you get a quick little list of updates in my life.
  1. I will officially be in Branson next year!  Huge praise especially considering the amount of stress I will be under the next week.  I got an internship with the Institute, no idea what I'll be doing yet, that part comes after this next week but before graduation.
  2. I'm no longer going to be doing the UC/babysitter combo at kamp this summer.  I'm on K-7's leadership team filling the role of scheduler/store manager.  Excited but nervous!
  3. Which leads me to the fact that I have Leadership weekend next weekend.
  4. The process of writing my belief statements is complete as of about 30 minutes ago!
  5. Belief Statement panel is Wednesday at 2:40 pm.  Please be praying that I won't be anxious!
  6. Grammy and Granddaddy are going to be in town this week along with Cara and Aly for a little.
  7. Once I make it through Leadership weekend, I get to play for a week with my dear Institute friends!
  8. Graduation is exactly 2 weeks away!  Ah!  I'm not ready for this!
Ummm... I think that's the majors.  These next two weeks are going to be crazy so I don't know if I'll have time for a real update.  Also, sorry I haven't put Israel pictures up either, that will probably come after graduation as well.  Thanks so much for being involved in my life! 

1 comment: